November 12, 2005

What Happened?

What happened to the site? The blog was deleted. I've recreated most of the posts, attributing the authors from cached copies I've found through Google, but I haven't been able to restore the following entries:
  • Nothing
  • Happy Slogan-Free New Year!
  • "How To Be Good in a World Gone Bad"
  • A Christmas Eve Thought.....
  • The Letters of Jesus
  • Doesn't anyone write anything anymore??? I have so...
  • The Rich Young Ruler
I'll keep trying and hopefully, everyone's previous links will still work.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Yeah, where did all the heretics go? :)

Zoe said...

Just reading the 'About' section here where you mention purpose.

I saw a church sign recently that said to have purpose in life one must know God.

Naturally, I thought of all those people who don't believe in a God. People full of purpose. Their lack of belief does not seem to hinder their lives at all.

Maybe I should ask the pastor about the sign, since he lives across the street. :D

Are you authoring this blog solo now? Just wondering. :)

HarryTick™ said...

Zoe,

Long hiatus.

You should ask, but you shouldn't expect a very thoughtful answer. Most belief systems have an alternative purpose for those who don't subscribe to the system's purpose.

Authoring is such a loose term for what I have been doing here.